Sandcat Browser??is a freeware portable pen-test oriented multi-tabbed web browser with extensions support developed by the Syhunt team, the same creators of the??Syhunt Web Application Security Scanner. The Sandcat Browser is built on top of??Chromium, the same engine that powers the Google Chrome browser, and uses the??Lua??language to provide??extensions and scripting support.
Sandcat Browser includes the following pen-test oriented features:
- Live HTTP Headers
- Request Editor??Extension
- Fuzzer??extension with multiple modes and support for filters
- Lua Executor??extension ??? allows you to load and run external Lua scripts
- Syhunt Gelo
- HTTP Brute Force, CGI Scanner scripts and more
- You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Both comments and pings are currently closed.