Chat with Biella Coleman and Anonymous Digital July 15th, 3pm EST | 20:00 BST | 7pm GMT
- IRC: || Channel #AnonDigital
- For our security-conscious clients:
- The below fingerprints may be used to verify the identity of IRC cyberguerrilla server’s.
- [ClearNet] SHA-1: 94:1C:FF:7D:BF:19:C1:AA:04:49:0C:57:38:89:71:B3:1F:71:AC:EF
- [TOR] SHA-1: DB:CB:9B:31:9C:E3:32:85:80:4E:AD:59:2D:D4:07:D2:97:0F:3E:B7
- [I2P] SHA-1: F8:B3:65:10:01:F4:71:0E:8F:FD:6E:71:55:6E:A4:A3:CF:8F:72:0D
- Via cyberguerrilla.org || WebIris
- Via TOR || http://3ur4xm2japn56c5f.onion/?channels=AnonDigital&prompt=1&uio=d4
Discuss her new book
“Hacker, Hoaxer, Whistleblower, Spy: The Story of Anonymous”
Also hacking, protests, politics, hacktivists and how Keith Alexander is sure to save the world from DDoS attacks for $600k a month
The NSA will be joining us so it’s a guaranteed good time.
The FBI will be giving away National Security Letters as door prizes.
Out of this chat there will be a radio show made
- You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Both comments and pings are currently closed.