::.. =[]= ..::     ::.. =[]= ..::     ::.. =[]= ..::     ::.. =[]= ..::

Join Anonymous

| January 1st, 2017 by Doemela | 35 Comments

Anonymous Membership form

With filling out this form U can join Anonymous read carefully! What do I get for it? Uhhh …… Derp PENIS.

What can U do or not do? Check one or more.

Whoever woke me up gone to die!

(Visited 7,721 times, 1 visits today)

35 Responses to Join Anonymous

1. July 5, 2017 at 13:28
    papus989 says:

quisiera aprender a ser un jaker actualmete staba estudiando seguridad informatica pero por falta de dinero lo deje onjala habran un sv en español y reanuden las clases
    aguardo a la espera

2. I want to join anonymous…i haven a deep interest in the things you guys stand for and against..i am up for anything..i want to learn more ….

3. July 21, 2017 at 16:45
    Stralisco says:

Don t know much about computers I am more and intellectual who believes in the importance of free thoughts. I do think too many intellectual have died and nowadays there s nobody to awaken consciousness up. We are all trapped in the wheel THEY are turning . I want to join anonymous because I think it’s time to get off the wheel and start thinking with our own mind and move and do something.

4. July 23, 2017 at 07:40
    SomeGayGuy says:

I’m just gay.

5. July 23, 2017 at 23:25
    Hasan Boka says:

yeni kullanıcıyım .kısacık işim var

6. July 31, 2017 at 06:36
    Amanda Bian says:

We’re All Anonymous ?

7. I want to join anonymous…i haven a deep interest in the things you guys stand for and against..i am up for anything..i want to learn more ….

• October 2, 2017 at 13:23
      Anonymous says:

There is no group called Anonymous
      It’s an idea
      If you fight against injustice without an identity then u r an anonymous

8. November 13, 2017 at 04:32
    mleoneans17 says:

hi team

9. November 13, 2017 at 04:32
    mleoneans17 says:

10. November 13, 2017 at 05:22
    Ezra Joshua Givens says:

I want to help this country and this is the only way I know how, I’ve been researching the elite and many other things in my free time, I will fight out of love for the very few people in my life, I want to see them live in a safe country and without anyone spying on them and I want to see them happy so this is the only way I can see them be happy