::.. =[]= ..::     ::.. =[]= ..::     ::.. =[]= ..::     ::.. =[]= ..::

@Support read and reply on Case# 56097111

| April 15th, 2017 by Doemela | Comments Off on @Support read and reply on Case# 56097111

Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 03:46:47 +0200
From: n…m@riseup.net
To: support@twitter.com
Subject: Re: Case# 56097111: Appealing an account suspension – @AnonNamaste
Hello,

You restored the wrong account the account I wanted to be restored is
@Doemela not @AnonNamaste

Can you fix this?

Regards.

support@twitter.com 2017-04-11 00:00:

Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 22:00:28 +0000 (GMT)
From: “support@twitter.com”
To: “n…m@riseup.net”
AnonNamaste.

Hello,

=C2=A0

Thank you for this information. We=C2=A0have now restored your account.=C2=
=A0

=C2=A0

Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:15:58 +0200
From: n…m@riseup.net
To: support@twitter.com
Hello,

We want the restoration of the @Doemela account and it will comply fully
with the Twitter Rules (https://twitter.com/rules) as we believe we did
in the past.

You wish to maintain the greatest level of safety that you can? We also
enjoy safety we also lost so much more than you will ever know in order
to give you a world that all of us continued to participate in to have
certain freedoms inherent in society is, what would allow us to have the
greatest right on this earth the right to say FUCK YOU @Twitter. and
FUCK YOU government. We cherish this right we will not destroy this
right nothing is ever adequate enough. For those that wish to complain
adequacy has many definitions. As many as the amount of people defining
it.

Regards CyberGuerrilla Anonymous Nexus collective #CgAn
support@twitter.com 2017-04-10 00:09:

Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 22:09:30 +0000 (GMT)
From: “support@twitter.com”
To: “n…m@riseup.net”
AnonNamaste.

Hello,

=C2=A0

Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2017 03:17:40 +0200
From: n…m@riseup.net
To: support@twitter.com
support@twitter.com wrote 2017-04-09 03:07:
> AnonNamaste.
>
> Hello,
>
> Your account has been suspended because it appears you may be managing
> a number of Twitter accounts. Creating serial or bulk accounts with
> overlapping uses is a violation of the Twitter Rules
> (https://twitter.com/rules ); as a result,
> all of the accounts will remain suspended until we receive more
> information.
>
> Please reply to this email with the following information:
>
> A list of the accounts that you have created, and;
> Your planned use for the accounts
>
> Thanks,
>
> Twitter
>

> Help
>
> Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
>
> ref:_00DA0K0A8._5004A1CKAXr:ref

Hello,

We manage several Twitter accounts because our network offer different
kind of services.

We have:
@AnonNamaste used for our info domain cyberguerrilla.info providing
support, general or other related Intel on the CyberGuerrilla Anonymous
Nexus.
NOTE above account are mostly updated via our servers I only check if
settings are ok when something like last hack of Apps happens!
@Doemela used for a blog we run on the CyberGuerrilla Anonymous Nexus
and other personal info I like to share to my users

Regards AnonNamaste.

Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 01:07:27 +0000 (GMT)
From: “support@twitter.com”
To: “n…m@riseup.net”
AnonNamaste.

Hello,

Your account has been suspended because it appears you may be managing a nu=
mber of Twitter accounts. Creating serial or bulk accounts with overlapping=
uses is a violation of the Twitter Rules (https://twitter.com/rules ); as a result, all of the accounts will remain suspen=
ded until we receive more information.

Please reply to this email with the following information:

=C2=A0A list of the accounts that you have created, and;
=C2=A0Your planned use for the accounts

Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 11:53:10 +0000 (GMT)
From: Twitter Support
To: “n…m@riseup.net”
Hello,

We received your appeal regarding your account. Please reply to this messag=
e to confirm that you have access to this email address. We will then revie=
w the information you provided and respond as soon as possible.

We typically suspend accounts for violations of the Twitter Rules (https://=
support.twitter.com/articles/18311) or Terms of Service (https://twitter.co=
m/tos).=C2=A0

While some violations of our Rules and Terms of Service are temporary in na=
ture, we will also permanently suspend repeat offenders.

Thanks,

Twitter Support

(Visited 258 times, 1 visits today)

Comments are closed.

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and may delay your comment. There is no need to resubmit your comment.