Vol.11--No.2019
CyberGuerrilla 2018
Thursday,Nov 21,2019
Anonymous | September 7, 2018 | Posted in CyberGuerrilla | Comments are off for this post

06.09.18: Last night the Commerzbank branch at the Lindenauer Market met several stones and was tagged with the slogan ‘Down With Erdogan’. On the 28th and 29th of September, Erdogan will come to Berlin unnecessarily. Read more »

Anonymous | January 6, 2018 | Posted in /B/

I am a criminal so arrest me if this is your logic pigs DOIT Marcus is diagnosed with Autism, Chron’s Disease, Coeliac, Asthma, Anxiety and Depression. Marcus was remanded in prison for breaking the conditions Read more »

cyberguerrilla | February 5, 2018 - 01:11 | Posted in CyberGuerrilla | Comments are off for this post

One of YPJ’s assassins Deniz Amara came from Cizre to join the YPJ against the invasions of Shengal and Kobanê. She continues her process of vengeance as an assassin. Amara said many women had been Read more »

cyberguerrilla | February 5, 2018 - 01:05 | Posted in CyberGuerrilla | Comments are off for this post

At least 28 women were killed in Turkey in January 2018, We Will Stop Femicide Platform says. According to the data released by the platform 28 women were killed, 147 children were subjected to abuse Read more »

cyberguerrilla | February 5, 2018 - 01:02 | Posted in CyberGuerrilla | 1 comment

PKK Lideri Abdullah Öcalan’ın kitaplarında sıklıkla bahsettiği ünlü yazar ve düşünür Murray Bookchin ile yazıştığı mektuplara DİHA ulaştı Dicle Haber Ajansı (DİHA), ünlü yazar ve düşünür Murray Bookchin ile PKK Lideri Abdullah Öcalan arasında yazılan Read more »

Anonymous | February 4, 2018 - 01:18 | Posted in CyberGuerrilla | Comments are off for this post

In May 2014, a group of Russian hackers launched a malware attack against iOS device users, which locked their devices. The group demanded a $100 ransom from each victim to unlock the afflicted devices. While Read more »

cyberguerrilla | February 3, 2018 - 20:25 | Posted in CyberGuerrilla | Comments are off for this post

The Ayn Dara temple near Afrin’s Ayn Dara village, built before 1300 B.C, has been severely damaged in the TAF air strike. The ancient Ayn Dara temple near Afrin’s Ayn Dara village to the northwest Read more »

cyberguerrilla | February 3, 2018 - 20:21 | Posted in CyberGuerrilla | 1 comment

“What has been done by the Turkish soldiers and Al-Qaeda faction in mutilating the corpse of our comrade fighter, confirms once again that the Turkish army is fundamentally not different from Al-Qaeda, that is an Read more »

cyberguerrilla | February 15, 2018 | Posted in Ops | Comments are off for this post

On the anniversary of the capture of Abdullah Öcalan because group protesting the arrest of the child  captured significant state and bank sites  loyalty message was given Abdullah Ocalan also For the afrin, all messages were published for Read more »

cyberguerrilla | February 15, 2018 | Posted in Ops | 2 comments

Kurdish hackers group attacked government sites in turkey dozens of military and bank sites were hacked   explaining groups Cmg Team and Anonymous Kurdistan they will be in solidarity with afrin

Anonymous | February 14, 2018 | Posted in Ops | 2 comments

No more words for you Turkey! Watch our latest actions against you. Your top banks are down and most of them are hacked. Erdogan’s private army called SADAT geo deleted. Anonymous Greece , Greek BlackHat Read more »

r0gu3Sec | February 14, 2018 | Posted in Ops | Comments are off for this post

KAction at gnu.org KAction at gnu.org  Mon Feb 12 17:04:48 UTC 2018 Previous message (by thread): [tor-talk] torified nodejs: server crashes Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] Bad news, everyone. Dmitry Klepikov, Read more »

BlackRat | February 11, 2018 | Posted in Ops | 1 comment

Your light from Soweto to the universe, bending rock breaking apartheid. To lead by peace and love, done the impossible. Educated the world to change, triumph over fear gave us courage. Didn’t walk in front, Read more »

RedAcor | February 8, 2018 | Posted in Ops | Comments are off for this post

Ne pas laisser la victoire… Il n’y aura pas d’aéroport à Notre-Dame-des-Landes », disions-nous souvent, pour démontrer notre entêtement, pour en faire une prophétie. Le 17 janvier, cet énoncé a été inscrit en lettres capitales dans Read more »

Whoever you are, we are ungovernable! Whoever lays his hand on us to govern us, is a usurper and tyrant, and we declare you our enemy.