Vol.11--No.2019
CyberGuerrilla 2018
Tuesday,Nov 19,2019
cyberguerrilla | February 15, 2018 | 2 Comments

Kurdish hackers group attacked government sites in turkey dozens of military and bank sites were hacked   explaining groups Cmg Team and Anonymous Kurdistan they will be in solidarity with afrin

No more words for you Turkey! Watch our latest actions against you. Your top banks are down and most of them are hacked. Erdogan’s private army called SADAT geo deleted. Anonymous Greece , Greek BlackHat Read more »

r0gu3Sec | February 14, 2018 | Comments Off on Another tor exit node operator arrested in Russia

KAction at gnu.org KAction at gnu.org  Mon Feb 12 17:04:48 UTC 2018 Previous message (by thread): [tor-talk] torified nodejs: server crashes Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] Bad news, everyone. Dmitry Klepikov, Read more »

BlackRat | February 11, 2018 | 1 Comment

Your light from Soweto to the universe, bending rock breaking apartheid. To lead by peace and love, done the impossible. Educated the world to change, triumph over fear gave us courage. Didn’t walk in front, Read more »

RedAcor | February 8, 2018 | Comments Off on Zad will survive

Ne pas laisser la victoire… Il n’y aura pas d’aéroport à Notre-Dame-des-Landes », disions-nous souvent, pour démontrer notre entêtement, pour en faire une prophétie. Le 17 janvier, cet énoncé a été inscrit en lettres capitales dans Read more »

BlackRat | February 8, 2018 | Comments Off on The Death of Peter Kropotkin 8th February 1921

All things for all men, since all men have need of them, since all men worked to produce them in the measure of their strength, and since it is not possible to evaluate everyone’s part Read more »

cyberguerrilla | February 7, 2018 | 1 Comment

Anonymous gruplari işgalci turk ordusunun Afrin saldirilarina karşı Afrin halkiyla dayanışma amacli son gunlerde birçok web sitesine eylem yapiyor son olarak dun gece turk ordusuna ait 3 sirketin erisimini kesip bir çok çalışaninin bilgilerini ele Read more »

BlackRat | February 6, 2018 | Comments Off on Leonard Peltier Illegally Arrested

On 6th February 1976, leading Native American activist Leonard Peltier was illegally arrested in Canada by means of coerced and fraudulent testimony for the murder of two FBI agents. Extradited to the United States, Peltier Read more »

BlackRat | January 23, 2018 | Comments Off on The Death of Paul Robeson

We pay our respects to the great singer, actor, scholar, All-American athlete and human rights activist, Paul Robeson, who died on 23rd January 1976. In the 1930s and 40s, this son of an escaped slave Read more »

BlackRat | January 19, 2018 | Comments Off on The Death of Pierre Joseph Proudhon

Let us cast our mind back to this day 19th January in 1865 to remember the death (at the age of 56) and celebrate the life of the world’s first anarchist. Actually, it’s probably stretching Read more »

BlackRat | January 11, 2018 | Comments Off on The Assassination of Carlo Tresca

On 11th January in 1943, Carlo Tresca – Italian-American anarchist leader and thorn in the side of just about everyone – was assassinated on the streets of New York City. One of the most colorful Read more »

BlackRat | January 8, 2018 | Comments Off on Free Dmitry Bogatov

Dmitry Bogatov jailed since April 10, 2017 a software developer, math lecturer at Moscow’s Finance and Law University, free software supporter, Debian and GNU projects contributor, esperantist. Dmitry Bogatov is accused of part 2 of Read more »

Anonymous | January 8, 2018 | Comments Off on A message from FemAnonFatal.

For far too long we were made to stand behind the backs of those who thought they can control our voice. That it was their place to tell us how to talk, what to wear Read more »

BlackRat | January 6, 2018 | Comments Off on Solidarity, send Lisa a letter

Some words of solidarity from Aachen On the 7th June 2017, the judge pronounced the sentence in the court case against two anarchist comrades accused of having robbed the PaxBank in Aachen 2014. While one Read more »

r0gu3Sec | January 5, 2018 | 5 Comments

Ahed Tamimi HaSharon Prison Ben Yehuda, P.O. Box 7 40 330 Israel Just before Palestinian teen Ahed Tamimi slapped one of the soldiers who’d invaded her yard, she learned that her 15-year-old cousin Mohammed had Read more »

Whoever you are, we are ungovernable! Whoever lays his hand on us to govern us, is a usurper and tyrant, and we declare you our enemy.