Vol.11--No.2019
CyberGuerrilla 2018
Wednesday,Nov 20,2019

Greetings. We are Anonymous. We have obtained a large number of documents relating to the activities of the ‘Integrity Initiative’ project that was launched back in the fall of 2015 and funded by the British Read more »

Anonymous | March 7, 2018 | Posted in /B/

Chemtrails are killig us all   Former CIA director confirmed “Stratospheric Aerosol Injection” (SAI) so called “chemtrails” CIA video:   FBI video:   United Nations video:   Documentary:

cyberguerrilla | February 15, 2018 | Posted in Ops | 2 comments

Kurdish hackers group attacked government sites in turkey dozens of military and bank sites were hacked   explaining groups Cmg Team and Anonymous Kurdistan they will be in solidarity with afrin

Anonymous | February 14, 2018 | Posted in Ops | 2 comments

No more words for you Turkey! Watch our latest actions against you. Your top banks are down and most of them are hacked. Erdogan’s private army called SADAT geo deleted. Anonymous Greece , Greek BlackHat Read more »

r0gu3Sec | February 14, 2018 | Posted in Ops | Comments are off for this post

KAction at gnu.org KAction at gnu.org  Mon Feb 12 17:04:48 UTC 2018 Previous message (by thread): [tor-talk] torified nodejs: server crashes Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] Bad news, everyone. Dmitry Klepikov, Read more »

BlackRat | February 11, 2018 | Posted in Ops | 1 comment

Your light from Soweto to the universe, bending rock breaking apartheid. To lead by peace and love, done the impossible. Educated the world to change, triumph over fear gave us courage. Didn’t walk in front, Read more »

RedAcor | February 8, 2018 | Posted in Ops | Comments are off for this post

Ne pas laisser la victoire… Il n’y aura pas d’aéroport à Notre-Dame-des-Landes », disions-nous souvent, pour démontrer notre entêtement, pour en faire une prophétie. Le 17 janvier, cet énoncé a été inscrit en lettres capitales dans Read more »

BlackRat | February 8, 2018 | Posted in Ops | Comments are off for this post

All things for all men, since all men have need of them, since all men worked to produce them in the measure of their strength, and since it is not possible to evaluate everyone’s part Read more »

cyberguerrilla | February 5, 2018 - 01:02 | Posted in CyberGuerrilla | 1 comment

PKK Lideri Abdullah Öcalan’ın kitaplarında sıklıkla bahsettiği ünlü yazar ve düşünür Murray Bookchin ile yazıştığı mektuplara DİHA ulaştı Dicle Haber Ajansı (DİHA), ünlü yazar ve düşünür Murray Bookchin ile PKK Lideri Abdullah Öcalan arasında yazılan Read more »

Anonymous | February 4, 2018 - 01:18 | Posted in CyberGuerrilla | Comments are off for this post

In May 2014, a group of Russian hackers launched a malware attack against iOS device users, which locked their devices. The group demanded a $100 ransom from each victim to unlock the afflicted devices. While Read more »

cyberguerrilla | February 3, 2018 - 20:25 | Posted in CyberGuerrilla | Comments are off for this post

The Ayn Dara temple near Afrin’s Ayn Dara village, built before 1300 B.C, has been severely damaged in the TAF air strike. The ancient Ayn Dara temple near Afrin’s Ayn Dara village to the northwest Read more »

cyberguerrilla | February 3, 2018 - 20:21 | Posted in CyberGuerrilla | 1 comment

“What has been done by the Turkish soldiers and Al-Qaeda faction in mutilating the corpse of our comrade fighter, confirms once again that the Turkish army is fundamentally not different from Al-Qaeda, that is an Read more »

cyberguerrilla | February 3, 2018 - 20:16 | Posted in CyberGuerrilla | Comments are off for this post

Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) fighters released footage of another Turkish tank being destroyed in Afrin. Same sources say that SDF forces also destroyed a Turkish military vehicle in Shiye district near Xelil village.

RedAcor | February 3, 2018 - 13:38 | Posted in CyberGuerrilla | Comments are off for this post

Uygar insan yeryüzünde uygun adım yürüyüşe geçti ve ayağının değdiği her yerde bir çöl bıraktı. Eko sistemin geldiği son kritik aşamadan geçerken, endüstri felaketlerimizin yarattığı insanlık durumumuz, yeni bir eko-sosyal yaklaşımı da beraberinde getiriyor. Küresel ısınma ile Read more »

Whoever you are, we are ungovernable! Whoever lays his hand on us to govern us, is a usurper and tyrant, and we declare you our enemy.